Children's Cotton Face Mask Various Patterns
- Material: 100% cotton in a variety of colors/patterns.
- Medium weight interfacing. 100% blown polyester with no holes or weave. This is an added layer of protection that will filter out more than the two layers of cotton alone.
- Foam covered and corrosion resistant, with waterproof aluminum wire for adjustment around the nose and cheek
- Dimensions: ~ 2 1/4" H x 7" W
- Elastic straps are ~ 6- 6.5" long
- Machine washable, but hand washing preferred. Medium temp.
We as a company, as well as all of the individuals involved in designing and making these masks, make no claim that the masks can filter out any specific or general virus, particles, germs, liquid or airborne illnesses. We hope they help in the limiting of the spread of the virus but we cannot make any claim as to their efficacy or filtration.
This product was designed and made in Grand Rapids, Michigan using re-purposed fabric. The price of the mask supports supplies, materials, and labor. D
These fit our 10 yr old perfectly. Love the adjustable nose piece and the fun patterns. FINALLY after ordering 3 kids masks from various places, we have some that provide the fit we need.
Perfect for little faces. I appreciate The nose piece that bends.
The fabric is cute and the quality is excellent!
Great masks for the littles! They fit perfect and are super soft !
Great materials and easy to wear.
This was my second order with Public Thread. I really wanted to love these but unfortunately there is no consistency of size with your masks. Out of the 8 adult masks I ordered, only two will fit my husband. All of them are too small and do not cover both his nose and chin. Two are even too small for me. With the two children's masks, one was obviously quite a bit larger than the other and only the smaller one fits my granddaughter. Two of the masks had the elastic pop off after one wearing. On a positive note, we do like the material and the bendable nose piece is wonderful. If you can maintain some control on the sizing I would be more than happy to recommend you to everyone, but right now it's still "hit and miss".