Face Mask Lanyard
*NOW WITH METAL CLASPS
Since we need to take our mask with us wherever we go, why not keep it close and hands-free with our face mask lanyards? These convenient clip-on straps are made from upcycled Chaco webbing. Transition from private to public spaces without ever losing track of your mask!
- Material: colorful woven webbing from our partners at Chaco
- Dimensions: 32" long, 3/8" wide
- Locking clip to attach the lanyard to your mask
- Circle band at the back to adjust fit
- Hand washing preferred.
- Limited quantity of each pattern/color
- New options will be added frequently
If you are interested in buying a batch of lanyards for your team (50 or more) we have price discounts for larger quantities.
Please contact email@example.com for more info.
This product was designed and made in Grand Rapids, Michigan using re-purposed materials. The price of the mask supports supplies, materials, and labor.
The clip opens by popping the back of the clip up.
When closing it you push the back of the clip down.
If you have any issues or the clip breaks contact us and we will be happy to fix or replace it.