Face Mask Lanyard
Since we need to take our mask with us wherever we go, why not keep it close and hands-free with our face mask lanyards? These convenient clip-on straps are made from upcycled Chaco webbing. Transition from private to public spaces without ever losing track of your mask!
- Material: colorful woven webbing from our partners at Chaco
- Dimensions: 32" long, 3/8" wide
- Locking clip to attach the lanyard to your mask
- Circle band at the back to adjust fit
- Hand washing preferred.
- Limited quantity of each pattern/color
- New options will be added frequently
This product was designed and made in Grand Rapids, Michigan using re-purposed materials. The price of the mask supports supplies, materials, and labor.
These are so cute and HANDY! the clips are a little difficult to open, but I figured they're not really meant to clip more to slide the straps into it. Now I want one for my ID badge at work!
the straps are great and the clips do work though are a little tough to open up and can be rough on the thin staps