- Material: 100% cotton
- Medium weight interfacing. 100% blown polyester with no holes or weave. This is an added layer of protection that will filter out more than the two layers of cotton alone.
- Foam covered and corrosion resistant, with waterproof aluminum wire for adjustment around the nose and cheek
- Dimensions: ~ 5.75" H x 8.5" W
- Elastic straps are ~ 7 to 7.5" long
- Machine washable, but hand washing preferred. Medium temp.
BULK ORDERS OVER 50 UNITS: If you are interested in bulk orders over 50 units, please contact email@example.com to inquire about costs and the quantity of masks you need.
We as a company, as well as all of the individuals involved in designing and making these masks, make no claim that the masks can filter out any specific or general virus, particles, germs, liquid or airborne illnesses. We hope they help in the limiting of the spread of the virus but we cannot make any claim as to their efficacy or filtration.
This product was designed and made in Grand Rapids, Michigan using re-purposed fabric. The price of the mask supports supplies, materials, and labor.
Excellent, local product!
I'm a server and have to wear a mask for my entire 7 to 8 hour shift, and Public thread masks are the only ones that are comfortable and breathable the entire time. I also wear glasses and the nose piece is perfect for ensuring that I don't fog up at all. I recommend them to everyone that needs something comfortable for long-term wear. I just ordered some for my kids for school and they agree that they are the most comfy for all-day use. Thanks Public Thread!
Fantastic product. I bought these masks for my whole family and they love them.
Fun, fun, fun. What girl does want skulls and roses? I wanted a mask that was comfortable and unique. A plus is the comfortable adjustable wire over the nose. I wear glasses so this prevents my glasses from fogging up.
We love these masks - Very comfortable and fit perfect on adults and children. Plus, the business is amazing!