Adult Color Blocked Cotton Mask
- Material: 100% cotton
- Medium weight interfacing. 100% blown polyester with no holes or weave. This is an added layer of protection that will filter out more than the two layers of cotton alone.
- Foam covered and corrosion resistant, with waterproof aluminum wire for adjustment around the nose and cheek
- Dimensions: ~ 5.75" H x 8.5" W
- Elastic straps are ~ 7 to 7.5" long
- Machine washable, but hand washing preferred. Medium temp.
BULK ORDERS OVER 50 UNITS: If you are interested in bulk orders over 50 units, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about costs and the quantity of masks you need.
We as a company, as well as all of the individuals involved in designing and making these masks, make no claim that the masks can filter out any specific or general virus, particles, germs, liquid or airborne illnesses. We hope they help in the limiting of the spread of the virus but we cannot make any claim as to their efficacy or filtration.
This product was designed and made in Grand Rapids, Michigan using re-purposed fabric. The price of the mask supports supplies, materials, and labor.
Absolutely love my new color blocked Public Thread mask, adds a bright pop of color to my outfits and was comfortable to wear for several hours while at work. Plus, knowing it all supports a local, sustainable business - I want one in all color blocked colors!
I am incredibly happy with my purchase. This is the best mask I have worn!
I wear a mask 4 or 5 days a week at work. I wanted a mask that was comfortable and unique. A plus is the comfortable adjustable wire over the nose. I wear glasses so this prevents my glasses from fogging up.