Adult Cotton Face Mask - Tie Dye
Stay safe and make it fashionable. Our new in-house tie dye face masks are made using non-toxic dyes right here in Grand Rapids. Choose rainbow, or "warm" or "cool" colors, depending on your mood. Each one is unique and no two are the same.
- Material: 100% cotton
- Low impact fiber reactive dye
- Medium weight interfacing. 100% blown polyester with no holes or weave. This is an added layer of protection that will filter out more than the two layers of cotton alone.
- Foam covered and corrosion resistant, with waterproof aluminum wire for adjustment around the nose and cheek
- Dimensions: ~ Runs slightly smaller than regular mask: 4.75" H x 7.5" W
- Elastic straps are ~ 7 to 7.5" long
- Hand wash in warm water before using and between uses. Air dry or machine dry. Item is pre-washed.
We as a company, as well as all of the individuals involved in designing and making these masks, make no claim that the masks can filter out any specific or general virus, particles, germs, liquid or airborne illnesses. We hope they help in the limiting of the spread of the virus but we cannot make any claim as to their efficacy or filtration.
This product was designed and made in Grand Rapids, Michigan using re-purposed fabric. The price of the mask supports supplies, materials, and labor.
The face masks we purchased were not only beautiful but extremely high quality: quality fabric and very well made. Plus-our order arrived sooner than expected. Fast turnaround!
High quality and looks great! Public Thread masks are my go-to choice! They hold up so well and don’t get “sucked in” to your mouth/nose when you breathe.
Luv the colors. Seem to be made with high quality. I have not yet worn outside but I feel positive about quality.
So pleased with all my Public Thread items and grateful for their quality masks during COVID. Feels good to support local, look good and stay safe. Quick order pick up locally and love the local collaboration. Get yourself some today!