- Material: Two layers of 100% cotton material
- Medium weight interfacing. 100% blown polyester with no holes or weave. This is an added layer of protection that will filter out more than the two layers of cotton alone.
- Foam covered and corrosion resistant, with waterproof aluminum wire for adjustment around the nose and cheek
- Dimensions: ~ 5.75" H x 8.5" W
- Elastic straps are ~ 7 to 7.5" long
- Machine washable, but hand washing preferred. Medium temp.
We as a company, as well as all of the individuals involved in designing and making these masks, make no claim that the masks can filter out any specific or general virus, particles, germs, liquid or airborne illnesses. We hope they help in the limiting of the spread of the virus but we cannot make any claim as to their efficacy or filtration.
This product was designed and made in Grand Rapids, Michigan using re-purposed fabric. The price of the mask supports supplies, materials, and labor.
I love my Public Thread masks! They are the only face masks I wear (a statement I never thought I would say prior to 2020). The purple one is rich in color and the color does not fade when you wash it. All of my masks have been durable and they alone me to protect myself in the world while also rocking vibrant colors and patterns.