Blend in or stand out with this unique, high quality Camo fabric face mask, made locally by Women paid a living wage.
- Material: Two layers of 100% cotton material - Camo on the outside and off white inside.
- Medium weight interfacing. 100% blown polyester with no holes or weave. This is an added layer of protection that will filter out more than the two layers of cotton alone.
- Foam covered and corrosion resistant, with waterproof aluminum wire for adjustment around the nose and cheek
- Dimensions: ~ 5.75" H x 8.5" W
- Elastic straps are ~ 7 to 7.5" long
- Machine washable, but hand washing preferred. Medium temp.
We as a company, as well as all of the individuals involved in designing and making these masks, make no claim that the masks can filter out any specific or general virus, particles, germs, liquid or airborne illnesses. We hope they help in the limiting of the spread of the virus but we cannot make any claim as to their efficacy or filtration.
This product was designed and made in Grand Rapids, Michigan using re-purposed fabric. The price of the mask supports supplies, materials, and labor.
We got these for our team and we love them.
A few things to note:
- We love the metal clasp (not visible) on the bridge of the nose - makes it easy for our people with glasses.
- We also wear our disposable masks under these masks for extra protection.
- They don't hurt our ears and are super comfy!
The boys loved it and they feel its been hard to find a face mask that fits a man's face so well.
All the masks are good quality and very comfortable.
The nose clamp is a nice touch. Especially because it keeps my glasses from fogging up! 🤓
The face masks we purchased were not only beautiful but extremely high quality: quality fabric and very well made. Plus-our order arrived sooner than expected. Fast turnaround!