RECYCLING TOTES AND PROGRAMS
A TOTE DESIGNED WITH PURPOSE
Public Thread's Recycling Tote is a brand new product ready to help municipalities and consumers keep their recycling materials organized and out of the way while at home. Designed and made from upcycled Billboards, and sporting some unique features, we designed this bag to offer a circular economy approach to the in-home/apartment collection of household recycling. This bag assists with reducing single use plastic, allows for a larger amount of materials to be collected at a time, and each one is unique to being a different cut of the billboard.
- Crafted from upcycled billboards
- We offer custom tagging & labeling for an additional fee.
- One 48' x 14' billboard makes ~70 bags.
- We offer two standard round styles - standard, and a small size.
BILLBOARD RECYCLING BAGS
Impact & Opportunity
Durable upcycled material for prolonged product life
Ease of Use
Reusable tote with convenient easy empty bottom handle
Easy to Clean
Vinyl material easily wipes down to remove food residue
Educate & Engage
Easily pair with the Betterbin app for all your local recycling guidelines
10,000 bags would divert 5 tons of material from going into the landfill
Each ton of textile waste diverted equals one living wage job created
REUSABLE AND CONVENIENT ALTERNATIVE
•Pairs with the free Betterbin recycling app
• Crafted from upcycled billboard vinyl
• Unique bottom handle for easy emptying
• Extended bag height to hold bulker recycling
• Two grab handles for easy transport
• Vinyl material easily wipes down to remove food residue
A CHANCE FOR US TO MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN TOGETHER
So How Does This All Work
We'll need the following information to get started:
- Identify how many households you would like to offer this bag to within your community.
- Do you want custom straps or are black straps OK?
- Use the contact form below and include all the information requested along with any other questions you might have.
- Provide us with the name of your MRF or recycling processor so we can ascertain local recycling guidelines.
A couple quick notes on Timing & Payment:
Production schedules vary, so we will work with you to ensure we can design and make your bags on time. Please note that depending on the quantity of bags needed and the design or customizations, plan on around 8-10 weeks is standard for production of these totes. If customization options are chosen this can increase the time. All timelines will be communicated in advance. We require half of the cost for the production run up front in order to start. The remaining balance is due upon pick up/delivery of products. If other arrangements need to be made, just let us know!
Units and Cost:
- Minimum order quantity is 250 units.
- 250 - 500 units: $23 ea
- 501+ units: $21 ea
- On average we can get ~70 standard recycling totes out of one billboard
- Please contact us via the email form below for all orders. Please include the order quantities you are looking for along with any other questions.
Tagging & Label Options
All products made by Public Thread come with a Public Thread tag sewn into it, as well as an informational hang tag about what Public Thread does, and what materials are included in the product.
Co-Branding or Private Label Tags:
For an additional fee, we can work with you to design a custom co-branded or private label tag screen printed for you in one color. This can be done with the Public Thread logo or only your logo on it.
These are typically sewn onto each bag during production.
Cost: (for Screen printed tags that are co-branded or only your logo) $50 set up fee plus $2.20/sheet
For an order of 1,000+ units we also offer a woven co-branded tag to be produced at an additional fee.
Cost: TBD based on colors, size and shipping