Welcome, creative minds.
Do you have a product idea for Public Thread to create? We’d love to work with you! To get started, review the checklist below to see if you’re ready to begin this exciting process:
- You are passionate and intentional about honoring the true costs of designing and producing sewn products in the U.S.
- You understand that quality design takes time, that labor is a valuable and vital part of the cost, and that diverting textiles from the landfill is an additional, essential cost to sustainable manufacturing.
- You are interested in having Public Thread produce your product several times in order to perfect the design and build a long-lasting relationship with our team!
- Your design ideas are almost completely fleshed out.
- You have a pattern.
- You have a sample or prototype, including diagrams, labels, and instructions.
- You have sourced domestic materials for the project.