Oh, the places you’ll go with the Weekender Duffle. Designed to hold everything you need for your overnight or mini-trip, the stand-alone design will stand out with you on all of your adventures. Carry with ease, store in your overhead or under your seat. Made with upcycled textiles. Always made in small batches and colorways change often.
- Upcycled Materials: vinyl, upholstery, upycled Chaco® straps, nylon rip-stop
- New Materials: Nylon zipper
- 2 exterior quick access pockets
- Lined interior
- 1 interior zippered pocket
- Dimensions: 9" H x 13" L x 6" W
- Straps: 3/4" Chaco® Straps
- Keeps 2 pounds of waste out of the landfill and supports jobs for Sewists in our community
- Spot clean with damp cloth and light soap. Do not wash.
This handcrafted, upcycled product was designed and made in Grand Rapids, Michigan using repurposed, surplus and scrap materials from local manufacturers.
Never disappointed with my Public Thread purchases. This one will be a staple due to the rich moss color and easy zipper opening. Can't wait to get a few more in other colors.
The medium duffle is the perfect size and miss green is beautiful. The bag is well made with quality stitching. From order to deliver it was fast and efficient.