WMCAT x Public Thread Cotton Face Mask *LIMITED RUN*
- Material: 100% cotton solid white fabric
- Screen printed graphic on front of mask
- Medium weight interfacing. 100% blown polyester with no holes or weave. This is an added layer of protection that will filter out more than the two layers of cotton alone.
- Foam covered and corrosion resistant, with waterproof aluminum wire for adjustment around the nose and cheek
- Dimensions: ~ 5.75" H x 8.5" W
- Elastic straps are ~ 7 to 7.5" long
- Hand washing preferred. Medium temp.
We as a company, as well as all of the individuals involved in designing and making these masks, make no claim that the masks can filter out any specific or general virus, particles, germs, liquid or airborne illnesses. We hope they help in the limiting of the spread of the virus but we cannot make any claim as to their efficacy or filtration.
This product was designed and made in Grand Rapids, Michigan using re-purposed fabric. The price of the mask supports supplies, materials, and labor.
I love this mask! The design is so cool and it's totally comfortable. You can feel the quality in the fabric and the foam covered nose strip is perfect. I especially love the cooperative work with WMCAT!
I received 2 masks and lanyards for my birthday and loved the quality and design so much I ordered one for each of my family members! The aspect that makes these masks unique from all of my other masks is the padded and adjustable nose piece. It tents my nose up top to contain outflow, but also allows comfortable inflow (no mask in the nostrils!).
I ordered these on a Tuesday evening and selected delivery ($5 or so for shipping) as opposed to free pick up at their location - which is NOT on Division Ave where Apple Maps took me :) Actual address: 1405 Buchanan. It arrived in a week!
Thank you, Janay and team!
Fun, well-executed graphic, excellent cause!
Love the design, great material, feels good, but it feels a tad small/tight for my face.
I'd give it a perfect score otherwise, great work!